Felicia & Pepe
We have known Felicia, from Barcelona, for many years as she has been coming here since she was born. She knew she wanted to get married in Cadaqués, as it is a place she loves and has very strong ties to. Her mother and brother both live here. We met Pepe a few days before the wedding and we could tell immediately that this friendly and charming man from Madrid was perfect for Felicia. They make a splendid couple.
Now, they both live and work in Hamburg but they come and visit us as often as they can. Felicia, who knows Cadaqués and its surroundings very well wanted a simple church decoration based on olive branches and white flowers to set them off. At the church entrance, we created a very rustic setting of esparto grass, olive branches and eucalyptus. Felicia chose an aqua green as the main tone in the overall decoration. It was a wonderful wedding where the guests had a great time from beginning to end. The bride, apart from being a great organizer, is a marvellous host. We were very happy to have taken part in this wedding.
- Event Planner: White Rabbit
- Venue: Private villa in Cadaqués
- Bride’s wedding dress: Tot-Hom
- Bride’s shoes: Castañer
- Bride’s tocado: Rius de Forns
- Bridegroom’s suit: Hugo Boss
- Catering: Esther Conde, Barcelona
- Photography: Alejandro Moneo
- Bride’s bouquet: White Rabbit
- Decoration & Flowers Church: White Rabbit
- Decoration & Flowers venue: Singular-Envit