Maxime & Laurence
Maxime and Laurence are a couple who live in Belgium (he’s French and she’s Belgian) who both, in love with Cadaqués, decided to say ‘Yes, I do’, here in our charming village. She, in a filmy, white dress and he, in some fun, bermuda shorts, were sensational.
The wedding was celebrated in the Santa Maria Church in Cadaqués. Afterwards, the guests were taken to a private house on the sea in the tourist train. There, the guests received the bride and groom, who arrived in a wooden boat full of colourful bouganvilea, with loud applause and music.
The decoration was true to their very natural style, with flowers in very soft hues. The sun was the protagonist (with the bride and groom’s permission!). It reflected the decoration of antique silver and crystal which created a relaxing and romantic atmosphere. Full of joy, and after savouring a delicious dinner, everyone ended up dancing happily.
- Event Planner: White Rabbit
- Venue: Private villa in Cadaqués
- Bride’s wedding dress: Nina Meert
- Bride’s shoes: Repetto
- Bridegroom’s suit: Paul & Joe
- Groom’s shoes: Veja
- Catering: Restaurant Blau
- Photography: Mireia Cordomí
- Bride’s bouquet: White Rabbit
- Decoration & Flowers: White Rabbit