Mireia & Agustí
Mireia and Agustí have been friends all their lives. It was the first love of their lives. A friendship which turned into love as they grew up. They are from Vic, Barcelona and they have both known and loved Cadaqués for a long time. It was a wedding with a thousand details and much euforia. The bride and groom had many surprises for their guests and also the guests and family reciprocated with many others. A perfectly carried out Timeline and where everything took place very naturally and with growing emotions.
The bride and groom had very aesthetic criteria and opted for a very natural atmosphere, a little bohemian with Norwegian touches. This we managed to achieve combining tinted wood in white and natural tones which flowed into the floral design. The soft greens of the eucaliptus, together with the brighter leaves of monstera deliciosa contrasted beautifully with the pastel and golden shades of the flowers on the tables which reminded us of summer. The gastronomical proposal and the excellent catering service of Le Chef delighted all the guests who were all very accustomed to eating exquisite food.
A wonderful and unforgettable wedding.
- Event Planner: White Rabbit
- Venue: Casa privada, Cadaqués
- Bride’s dress: Laure de Sagazan
- Bride’s shoes: Chie Mihara, alpargatas típicas
- Bridal hair accessories: White Rabbit
- Bride’s bouquet: White Rabbit
- Groom’s suit: Santa Eulàlia
- Catering: Le Chef
- Photography: Blanc Visual
- Decoration & Flowers: White Rabbit